- Returns must be in their original condition (this means unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, with the original labels intact and the original packaging).
- Swimwear and underwear cannot be returned.
- If you do not accept the refund you will have a credit equal to the initial expense. Once the credit has been obtained, simply place a new order on www.dedecouture.com
- The original shipping costs will not be included in the credit or refunded
- Dedè Couture is not responsible for any customs duties, VAT or taxes that your country charges you as a citizen, for the import of goods. If you receive an additional cost upon arrival, this tax is imposed by your country of citizenship on your citizens. It is not an additional cost that Dedè Couture establishes or earns. Please research the import taxes, duties and customs fees of your country before ordering items for import so as not to have an unpleasant surprise upon arrival
- Our return policy is valid within 14 days of receiving the goods. This means that your shipment must be made no later than 14 days. If it has been more than 14 days since you received your package, unfortunately we cannot offer you a return. Please open the package as soon as it arrives and contact us before the 14 days expire to receive the return authorization
- Gift Cards are non-refundable
- To complete the return, we ask for a receipt or proof of purchase
- Please do not ship your purchase unless we have authorized the return. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted and will be returned at your expense
- All return shipments must be traceable. The return of garments with a value of more than € 200 must include insured and traceable shipping. If your shipment is not trackable, we cannot guarantee that your return has been received and we cannot issue a refund.
- Make sure you mark the package you are sending as a "return of goods" on the shipping label. If it is sent back to us without this specification, we will not accept it
- If you refuse a shipment from Dedè Couture, you are responsible for the original shipping costs, any import taxes, duties and/or taxes that are incurred on the package
- No warranty is expressed or implied regarding the usefulness, or duration of any item. All items are in used condition. Used items are expected to have small signs of use. Check the condition of the items you buy well
- By purchasing from Dedè Couture, the user accepts that Dedè Couture is not legally responsible for any accidents or damages that may occur during the handling or use of any item received from Dedè Couture
- Due to the unique nature of vintage clothing, there may be imperfections and minor repairs
- Dedè Couture takes great care of her vintage garments, but please remember that they have had a previous life.
*By purchasing from Dedè Couture, you are agreeing to all of our policies