If you do not like your item for any reason, simply send it back to us. Make sure it is postmarked no later than 14 days after our tracking verifies that the package arrived to you. Once we receive and process your return, we will send you a confirmation email along with a store credit code. You can use this code towards any other item (or combination of items) at Dedè Couture! This code will never expire, so don’t feel rushed. We have thousands of items and list new inventory daily. Feel free to take as long you need to find that perfect something.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
– Returns must be in original condition (this means unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, with original tags intact & original packaging).
– Swimsuits and intimates are final sale and cannot be returned.
– Exchanges can be done using your store credit. Once you get your code, just place a new order at www.dedecouture.com.
– Original shipping fees will not be included in the credit, or refunded.
– Return Shipping fees will not be included in the credit, or refunded.
– Sale, Clearance and items purchased using a promotional discount code coupon cannot be returned and are final sale.
– Once you we have received your return processing the credits may take a few days, please be patient with us.
– Dedè Couture is not responsible for any Customs Fees, VATS, or Taxes that your Country charges you as a citizen, for importing goods. If you receive an additional charge upon arrival, that charge is imposed by your Country of citizenship on its citizens. It is not an additional charge that Dedè Couture sets or profits from. Please research your Country’s import VATS, Taxes and Customs Fees prior to ordering items for import so that you do not have an unpleasant surprise upon arrival.
– Our return policy is open for 14 days after the tracking verifies your package has been received. This means your return shipment to us can be postdated no later than 14 days after tracking proves it arrived to you. If more than 14 days have passed since you received your package, unfortunately we can’t offer you a return. Please open your package as soon as it arrives and contact us well before the 14 days is up to receive authorization for the return.
– Gift cards are non-returnable.
– To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
– Please do not send your purchase back unless we have authorized the return. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted and will be sent back at your expense.
– All return shipments must include tracking. The return of garments, or orders, over $200 should include signature upon arrival trackable insured shipping. If your return does not include tracking, we cannot guarantee that your return was received and we cannot issue a credit.
– Make sure to mark the package you are sending back as “return of merchandise” on the postage label. If it gets sent back to us without this specification, we will not accept it.
– If you refuse a shipment from Dedè Couture, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees, duties and/or taxes that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to Dedè Couture. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise credit. In the instance that the return fee exceeds the amount of the merchandise plus shipping costs, the package will be abandoned and you will not be credited.
– We will not mark a shipment as being of a lesser value than what it was purchased for or as a gift. It is illegal.
– No warranty is expressed or implied regarding the usefulness, lifespan or durability of any item.
– All items are in used condition. Used items should be expected to have signs of age and use. We describe nothing as being in mint or flawless condition.
– By purchasing from Dedè Couture, you agree that Dedè Couture is not legally responsible for any accidents or damages that may occur when handling, using or wearing any item(s) received from Dedè Couture.
– Due to the unique nature of vintage clothing, there may be imperfections and small repairs.
-Dedè Couture takes great care of our used garments, but please remember they have had a previous life.
*By purchasing from Dedè Couture, you are agreeing to all of our policies*